Build something awesome!
Coding Kids offers fun, interactive enrichment programs for 7-15 year olds to give them the best advantage for the future. Give them the opportunity to build something awesome!
- We have small classes with 6 students and 1 tutor.
- All of our friendly, trained tutors have Blue Cards (police checks) and are based in Brisbane.
- Online code clubs are interactive and tutors are able to share their screen with students as well as point the cursor on the student's screen to aid explanations.
We develop children who are creative, curious, empowered, and engaged. We encourage creators, problem solvers, creative thinkers and explorers.
Our workshops cover:
- Coding, robotics, and STEM
Online code clubs are available as:
- After-school and weekend code clubs (Term 3)
- School holiday code clubs (September school holidays)
- Privately organised tuition
Your child will learn:
- How to write algorithms
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Problem solving, maths and logic
- Graphic design and animations
Your child will be able to:
- Design their own computer game, e.g. text adventure games, recreating Pac-man or other classic arcade games
- Explore maths in a fun and adventurous way, e.g. creating spirography with Python’s Turtle and experimenting with geometry, maths and angles
- Be creative with interactive, digital artwork e.g. creative animations which respond to sound, camera image movement, and other user inputs such as key presses.
Why choose us?
- We value people over machine
- We value learning outcomes over product outcomes
- We are passionate about developing future-proofed transferable skills
No one knows what the future holds, but if we can develop children who are curious and engaged, they will be ready and excited in a world of change.
Yes, beginners are welcome!
For beginners, we would recommend these programs:
- Scratch for 7-10 year olds
- Python for 10-15 year olds
- Web Dev for 10-15 year olds
- 3D Modelling for 7-10 year olds
- App Dev for 10-15 year olds
We also deliver advanced programs for our Hackafun courses.