Start your own coding kids business!
Are you interested in making a difference? Are you devoted to giving children the best opportunities for the future? We can show you how!
Start your own coding kids business, and we'll provide you with:
- Easy-to-follow lesson plans
- Fun and accessible training for staff
- Class (shift) management
- Step-by-step marketing plans
Build your own Coding Kids business
Build and operate your own coding kids business. We provide white label content and training. Inspire the next generation. Teach children to code.
The Business Kit online course includes:
- how to get started
- implementation plan for product offerings
- marketing strategy to acquire customers
- step by step guide on running your own business operations
- growing your business
Package includes templates for:
- email communications
- website terms & conditions
- media consent forms (adults & minors)
- financial modelling spreadsheets
Get started today. Run your own kids coding business. We’ll show you how.
Valued at: 4990 + GST
- $1990 + GST (paid upfront)
- $2990 + GST (3x monthly installments $997 + GST)
Special offer expires 30 September
- $1390 + GST
- Enrol here
- Block Coding (Visual programming) (8x 8-week courses)
- Code with Python (4x 8-week courses)
- Text tutorials
- Video tutorials
- Course descriptions
- Parent updates
- Instructor lesson plans
- Student certificates
- 8-week courses fit nicely into a school term.
- Block Coding suits 7-11 year olds
- Python and Web Dev suits 10-15 year olds
- Payment plans available, i.e. 3x monthly installments
Valued at $12,990 + GST
- $6990 + GST (paid upfront)
- $8990 + GST (3x monthly installments $2,997 +GST)
- Collaborating with schools
- Communicating with parents
- Managing staff
- Operating technology
- Event management
- Working with students
We provide you with a strategy and training to create and manage your own marketing:
- Social media
- Consultation for schools
- Email newsletters
- Community events
- Flyers and print
- Speaking events
- Partnerships & B2B
What business model were you looking to operate?
Model A – Owner-Operator:
Run the business and run all the classes yourself.
Model B – Manager of a team:
A team of tutors will run the classes and you will manage the business and the team.
Email email@example.com to find out more about any of the above options. We look forward to hearing from you.