Build something awesome!
Learn more about our online code clubs!
Coding Kids offers fun, interactive coding classes for 7-15 year olds. Give them the best advantage for the future and build something awesome!
How does it work?
Check out our video below to learn more about how we run our Online Code Clubs!
Have a burning question? See if it's been answered already!
Our online code clubs are live, interactive classes. Tutors are able to share their screen with students, as well as point the cursor on the student’s screen to aid explanations.
Here’s what else you need to know about our online code clubs:
- Our online classes are small, with only 6 students in a class taught by one tutor.
- All of our friendly, trained tutors have Blue Cards (police checks) and are based in Brisbane.
- You can learn from the comfort of your own home!
By category, we run online code clubs:
- Per request: Our trial classes and private tutoring classes can be run at your convenience.
- During the school term: Our after school code clubs are run after school and on Saturdays.
- Over the school holidays: Our holiday code clubs are available over the school holidays.
Please note that, as we are a Brisbane-based organisation, all of our classes are run in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST),
We run courses in the following areas:
- Scratch for 7-10 year olds
- Python for 10-15 year olds
- Web Dev for 10-15 year olds
- 3D Modelling for 7-10 year olds
We also deliver advanced programs as part of our Hackafun courses. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Your child will learn:
- How to write algorithms
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Problem solving, maths and logic
- Graphic design and animations
Your child will be able to:
- Design their own computer game, e.g. text adventure games, recreating Pac-man or other classic arcade games
- Explore maths in a fun and adventurous way, e.g. creating spirography with Python’s Turtle and experimenting with geometry, maths and angles
- Be creative with interactive, digital artwork e.g. creative animations which respond to sound, camera image movement, and other user inputs such as key presses.
Why choose us?
- We value people over machine
- We value learning outcomes over product outcomes
- We are passionate about developing future-proofed transferable skills
No one knows what the future holds, but if we can develop children who are curious and engaged, they will be ready and excited in a world of change.