Build something awesome!
The need to travel to is a thing of the past!
With Online Coding Lessons, you can be part of our live code clubs at a venue that's convenient for you: your own home!
What clubs do we run?
Click on the buttons below to find out more:
How does it work?
Check out our video below to learn more about how we run our Online Code Clubs!
Have a burning question? See if it's been answered already!
Our online code clubs are live, interactive classes. Tutors are able to share their screen with students, as well as point the cursor on the student’s screen to aid explanations.
Here’s what else you need to know about our online code clubs:
- Our online classes are taught by one tutor.
- All of our friendly, trained tutors have Blue Cards (police checks)
- You can learn from the comfort of your own home!
By category, we run online coding lessons:
- Per request: Our private tutoring classes can be run at your convenience.
- During the school term: Our after school coding lessons are available after school and on Saturdays.
- Over the school holidays: Our holiday coding lessons are available over the school holidays.
Please note that, as we are a Brisbane-based organisation, all of our classes are run in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST),
Your child will learn:
- How to write algorithms
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Problem solving, maths and logic
- Graphic design and animations
Your child will be able to:
- Design their own computer game, e.g. text adventure games, recreating Pac-man or other classic arcade games
- Explore maths in a fun and adventurous way, e.g. creating spirography with Python’s Turtle and experimenting with geometry, maths and angles
- Be creative with interactive, digital artwork e.g. creative animations which respond to sound, camera image movement, and other user inputs such as key presses.
Why choose us?
- We value people over machine
- We value learning outcomes over product outcomes
- We are passionate about developing future-proofed transferable skills
No one knows what the future holds, but if we can develop children who are curious and engaged, they will be ready and excited in a world of change.