Trial online classes for kids!
For only $5, try our live online classes!
Is your child looking to expand their skills and learn to code, but are unsure what Coding Kids' online classes are like? Our trial online classes are a great way to get a taste of what our classes are all about.
Interesting in setting up a time? Contact us using the form below.
How does it work?
Our trial classes run for 1 hour and are available during school hours, after school, and on Saturdays.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes are fun, structured and beginner-friendly!
- There are only 6 students per class with one tutor.
- All of our mentors are holders of Blue Cards (i.e. police checks).
Come along and learn something new with our enthusiastic, trained Coding Mentors!
For 7-11 year olds
- Scratch: Learn the fundamentals of coding with drag and drop coding blocks.
For 10-15 year olds
- Python: Learn your first text-based programming language and build your own computer games.
- App Dev: Build your first mobile app (iOS and Android) with drag and drop coding blocks.
For all ages
- 3D Modelling: Get creative and learn how to make some awesome designs with 3D graphics!
Your child will learn:
- How to write algorithms
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Problem solving, maths and logic
- Graphic design and animations
- Computer games
- Interactive artwork
- …and more!
There are many great reasons to choose us! Here are just a few:
- We value people over machines
- We value learning outcomes over product outcomes
- We’re focused on developing future-proofed transferable skills
No one knows what the future holds. But if we can help children who are curious and engaged to develop their skills, they’ll be prepared to solve any problems that may come their way!
As we are a Brisbane-based organisation, we run in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).