- External students welcome — class begins at 3.30 pm!
Course details: Learn visual programming with Scratch. Build computer games, animations and digital art with drag and drop coding blocks. Have fun exploring problem solving, creativity, and design.
Duration: Thursdays, 3 May - 21 June 2018 (now an 8-week block)
Class Times: 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- 3.00 - 3.30 pm: Students work on their own projects
- 3.30 - 5.00 pm: Class time
Location: Bulimba State School, A Block Computer Room
- External students welcome — class begins at 7.30 am!
Duration: Thursdays, 3 May - 21 Jun 2018 (8-week block)
Class Times: 7.30 am - 8.30 am
Location: Bulimba State School, computer room in A Block
|Enrolment type||Closing date||codeBuilders.Scratch||hackafun.webDev|
|Super early bird||Friday, 30 Mar 2018||$259.00||$199.00|
|Early bird||Wednesday, 18 April 2018||$279.00||$229.00|
The first week of classes will commence from Monday, 23 April 2018 (Week 2, Term 2).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Emily on 0449 162 677 for more details.
What do children need to bring?
- codeBuilders.Scratch - students are required to obtain a Scratch username and password to bring to class - https://scratch.mit.edu/
- hackafun.WebDev - students are required to bring a USB to class in order to save their work
Need more info?
- If you require further information about what you need to bring to class, please see here: https://www.codingkids.com.au/before-your-first-class/
You can find more information about our courses here.
Auslan / Signed English Coding Mentor available upon request.
Note: A minimum of 6 students is required for a class to be run.