- External students welcome!
Course details: Learn visual programming with Scratch. Build computer games, animations and digital art with drag and drop coding blocks. Have fun exploring problem solving, creativity, and design.
Duration: Friday, 27 April - 15 June 2018 (8-week block)
Class Times: 7.30 am - 8.30 am
Location: Ascot State School, Staff Room
BYO: Laptop (will be stored at school office after class, ready for pick up at end of school day)
|Enrolment type||Closing date||codeBuilders.Scratch|
|Super early bird||Friday, 30 Mar 2018||$199.00|
|Early bird||Wednesday, 18 April 2018||$229.00|
The first week of classes will commence from Monday, 23 April 2018 (Week 2, Term 2).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Emily on 0449 162 677 for more details.
What do children need to bring?
- Children are required to bring their own fully charged laptop, charger and mouse.
- Please let us know if you need to hire a laptop (limited spaces).
- codeBuilders.Scratch - students are required to obtain a Scratch username and password to bring to class - https://scratch.mit.edu/
Need more info?
- If you require further information about what you need to bring to class, please see here: https://www.codingkids.com.au/before-your-first-class/
You can find more information about our courses here.
Auslan / Signed English Coding Mentor available upon request.
Note: A minimum of 10 students is required for a class to be run.