Digital Technologies workshops
Our workshops cover:
- Introduction to computational / design / systems thinking
- Learning how to create digital solutions to solve community problems
- Understanding digital systems
- Understanding how to represent, collect, manage, and analyse data
- Exploring unplugged activities for Prep - Year 2
- Visual programming with Scratch Jr and Scratch (drag and drop coding)
- Making inventions with Makey Makey (electronics and hardware)
- Integrating into other units, e.g. "Flooding and Cyclones" for Geography, "Solar Systems" for Science
Venue: Your school.
- 2x 1-hour workshops in a single day: $1200 plus GST
- Package of 6x 1-hour workshops: $3200 plus GST
- Full day of workshops, 3 x 2-hour workshops, $3000 plus GST
All fees are for Brisbane locations.
Number of students: Max. 30 students per workshop
How far can we travel from Brisbane?
We have travelled far and wide delivering workshops in places such as the Torres Strait, Mt Isa and Thargomindah.
Who have we worked with?
We have delivered workshops with the Queensland College of Teachers, Queensland College of Teachers, Griffith University, State Library of Queensland, Queensland Museum, and many schools.