Build something awesome!
Give your child the best advantage for the future. Let them build something awesome! We have friendly, enthusiastic, trained Coding Mentors. Our classes are fun, structured and beginners are welcome. We have 2 tutors to 15 students.
We have upcoming programs for the April school holidays and Term 2. Our programs are available at local schools in Brisbane and Ipswich and can also be accessed as interactive, online code clubs.
Your child will learn about:
- computational thinking, coding, robotics (writing algorithms to solve problems)
- creative thinking
- problem solving, maths and logic
- design (graphic design and user interface, how the user uses the software)
- innovation through design thinking (problem solving through empathy for the user and iterative design)
- entrepreneurship (marketing, business models, leadership)
Your child will build projects such as:
7-11 year olds:
- designing their own computer game, e.g. text adventure games, recreating Pac-man or other classic arcade games
- being creative with interactive, digital artwork e.g. creative animations which respond to sound, camera image movement, and other user inputs such as key presses.
10-15 year olds:
- exploring maths in a fun and adventurous way, e.g. creating spirography with Python's Turtle and experimenting with geometry, maths and angles
Why choose us?
- people over machine
- learning outcomes over product outcomes
- developing future-proofed transferable skills
No one knows what the future holds, but if we can develop children who are curious and engaged, they will be ready and excited in a world of change.
We have locations all over Brisbane, from Shorncliffe, to Yatala, and from Redlands to Ipswich.
We would love for you to get in touch with us. Contact us here.