hackafun.webDev mid-term update
Schools: Ipswich Junior Grammar School, The Gap State School, Redeemer Lutheran College, Norman Park State School, Middle Park State School, Camp Hill Infants and Primary School, Belmont State School, Yeronga State School
Mid-term: Term 1, 2018
This is what we have learned so far in our hackafun.webDev course:
Link to cheat sheets.
- Introduce HTML
- Demonstrate tags
- Display headers and paragraph text on a website
- Use HTML tags to alter text (bold/italic/colour)
- Reinforce earlier concepts
- Create a new page and link it
- Introduce CSS
- Alter pages using style sheets
- More advanced CSS layouts
- Expand websites
This is a sample of what your child’s project might look like.
If you would like to find out more. Feel free to contact us via email.